How can we improve Go Read?

Go Read for Amazon Tablets

Is it possible to get "Go Read" app as an apk download? I have an Amazon App Tablet and I can't get it from Adroid Market or Google play.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ted WattenbergTed Wattenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a way to sideload Go Read onto a Kindle Fire. The apps that support sideloading from Google Play will only work with free apps, such as Go Read; so, Darwin Reader cannot be sideloaded. Go Read first must be purchased/loaded onto another android device.

• Ryan W.Ryan W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought a Kindle Fire HD for my dyslexic son to utilize its text-to-speech features. How do I install the Go Read app? Is there an ETA on its availability in the Amazon store? In the meantime, can it be sideloaded with an APK file from the developers?

• Beth JezakBeth Jezak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have parents that have purchased a Kindle Fire in hopes of downloading the Go Read app. Of course because it it a less expensive tablet than an iPad, more parents (and schools) can afford to expand the amount of students that can receive this wonderful program.
        Please expand Go Read to the Kindle Fire and Nook!

Feedback and Knowledge Base